HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Transworld/Renaissance Grand pricing posted yet?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default Fyi 
    Talked to the Ren Grand today for everyone as of today they have over 300 rooms still available for the haunt show. You can call them BUT YOU MUST TELL THEM YOUR COMING IN FOR THE SHOW so you will (1) get the right rate and (2) they wont tell you their booked. They are booked for the general public because of all the other reservations and the rooms that's set aside for the show! Shane and it's hope this clears up things!!!!!!

2. Default Seminars and Events 
    I'm looking forward to the Seminar and Event information to be finalized and posted.

3. Default  
    Thanks for the info Shane... I sadly don't know much because I live here and don't book a hotel. Patti has actually asked for us to get a hotel room to make things easier... I live about 40 minutes away so its not an easy drive everyday in traffic.

Check out this place as an alternative its very cool place https://www.lumiereplace.com/

Thread Information