HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Caustic The Clown - $1000

1. Default Caustic The Clown - $1000 
    Caustic The Clown by goregalore.com - This a wareable prop that is 8ft tall when warn. It draws a lot of attention. It's 3 years old and in good condition, although it needs a new cable (bicycle brake cable) that operates the mouth. It comes with a sound box that we didn't use.
    $1000 plus shipping from the west coast. PAY-PAL only.
    cyfhh@comcast.net

SOLD
    Attached Images
    Last edited by NW Haunts; 12-26-2013 at 12:08 PM. Reason: sold item

2. Default  
    I am interested in your clown do you know what shipping to 48393 would be. I would like to buy it if shipping is not you bad.
    Phatman

3. Default Austin 
    Sorry for the delay is answering. It costs more to ship to a residence than to a commerical address. I'll find out Monday both amounts and post it here. I'm not sure about the etiquette on this thread so if I post something I shouldn't please tell me. It would be easier for me if you just sent me an email.
    Thanks Mike - cyfhh@comcast.net
    Last edited by NW Haunts; 12-09-2013 at 08:53 AM.

4. Default I left you a PM 
    Hello,

I left you a PM and just tried to email you but comcast rejected the email as a unknown account. Did you enter the correct email address?

Thanks,

Dan

5. Default  
    cyfhh@comcast.net - is the correct email

6. Default Caustic Clown - Sold 
    The Caustic Clown costume has sold. I will have more anamatronics in the near future for sale.

7. Default  
    To whomever purchased this caustic the clown costume. Just so you know you can go to any bike shop and buy a cable just like the one that broke. We use a universal cable for serviceability.

Thread Information