HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Ticketleap Problem Question

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default Just last year we started 
    Ravens Grin Inn, 411 carroll st.mount carroll ill.
    My Wife uses a small computer type device that works wirelessly from our home line. I still do not like the idea of selling advance tickets and then getting a charge-back or a no-show , too much hassle.
    Last Fall a woman brought some kids here from Texas, she handed my Wife a credit card but the name on the card didn't seem be that woman so my Wife asked one of the kids with her how they spell their last name and a seemingly normal 12? year kid didn't know how to spell their own last name!?? (Kinda sets off the old internal alarm bell, doesn't it?)
    None of those kids knew how to spell their own last name?
    In the end we found out the woman with the kids is their Aunt, Mom was back in the Motel room miles away. The card belonged to Mom, the woman whose kids can't spell their own last name
    My Wife sells almost all of the tickets here . she checks the back of the card for the signature and even has people sign the card before she takes it and runs it! She also checks their other forms of ID. (I=Idiot "D"= Detection!)

2. Default  
    Larry, when will this be available?

3. Default  
    Very soon. In fact maybe I'll be able to upload a screen shot today. You will be able to do more than just sell tickets, you'll be able to download excel files from your backend, emails of people who download coupons to you name it. Its all coming soon!

But yes Hauntworld will have a fully functional POS system and a fully functioning ticketing program for all haunts through Hauntworld.com.

I will have operating soon!

Larry

4. Default  
    Okay here is a sample of a new page on your profile... as I said everything is in the works! From Hauntworld you will be able to sell tickets without needed the services of a ticketing company. In the meantime until the new ticketing system is complete you can simply link over to your ticketing pages with your 3rd party ticket companies. The new system will do it both ways. The ticketing system won't be added until this Summer. But as you can see the pages are being made to do just that...

hauntworld_haunt_profile_TICKETS cropped.jpg

Thread Information