HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Great new product, Check it out

1. Default Great new product, Check it out 
    I found this product on kick starter and I'm sure all of us will want one. Go to the following link and see for yourself:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...tem?ref=search

These are the guys that have the awesome attacking zombie puppets, they are developing a awesome new sound product for actors and props. Please check it out and post what your feelings are, I remember years ago Distortions and Morris used to have a similar product that was called the Chatterbox that you could also change the pitch on but they were around $1400.00 if I remember correctly. They used to use it on the Controller/Witchdoctor Chair to interact with guests.

Please post comments and if you like it, support them so we can have them for next season.

Thanks,

Dan Augusto
    Owner Tombstone Productions

2. Default  
    I saw that on FB earlier, I love their attacking puppets and these are very cool and seem real well priced, but they end an awful lot of funding in a very short amount of time. I'd feel more comfortable just buying a system once they're on the market.

3. Default  
    Looks like a really cool project HOWEVER... I'm not sure I'm understanding why everyone keeps using this kickstarter because I'm betting that it doesn't come through like 95% of the time. Why do people keep doing this even when they don't get the money?

It does look like a great product... they should simply considering a marketing blitz to haunt owners and get pre-orders.

Larry

4. Default  
    I think that IS a marketing ploy to get pre-orders.
    How can a man die better than facing fearful odds, for the ashes of his fathers and the temple of his gods.

What you put into your mind- you put into your life.

www.zombietoxin.com

5. Default  
    They should not need kick starter, they get $1000 per puppet. Do not get me wrong the zombie puppet aka "SISTER MOLLY" put a bunch of asses on the ground this year at my haunt, well worth the money.
    My point being VFX do not need to beg for money.

6. Default  
    I have some friends that have used Kickstarter with success, some that have fallen way short. I think it's an interesting concept that can be used to gauge interest in a certain product but I doubt most companies will kill a product if it doesn't meet their fundraising goal.

Thread Information