HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: 6th Annual Insane Shane Party at TransWorld!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
  1. Default 6th Annual Insane Shane Party at TransWorld! 
    Wow, it's almost time again for the annual Insane Shane Party at TransWorld! This will be the 6th year. We sure hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and will have a great New Year. The party will be Thursday, March 20th starting at 7:30pm in the Crystal Ballroom at the Renn which has plenty of room by the way. The website http://www.Insaneshaneparty.com will be updated soon so make sure to check there often for new information. More celebrity guests will be attending and will be announced later. The costume contest is always a hit so get started on your design for the competition can be pretty tough. I will be posting here on this thread and on Facebook as we get donations in. OK so letís get this party started!!!! Iíll update here soon.

Thanks!
    Sue

2. Smile  
    Oh no here we go ...

Is it really that time again? What does this really mean? I know we are all one year older!

Larry

3. Default LOL Good Question Larry 
    Larry in reality it means I am doing a party where I make ZERO DOLLARS end up stressed, spend time and money as well as others time who helps with this only for people to get together and eat and enjoy each others company for the evening. Just fun times with good friends NOTHING MORE AND SURLY NOTHING LESS . They don't really learn anything they can take back with them to improve their Haunted House, But they do bring back memories of a fun filled night of good people from the buyers side to the vendors side! The vendors has supported this party so well and I/we owe them a lot of THANKS for sure. Anyway like I say good food, good music, good people, WONDERFUL PRIZES and great memories is what it means and at the end of the day all the stress and pressure is worth it when I see everyone having a blast with friends and strangers! Shane and it's I am very THANKFUL!

OH I FEEL 10 YEARS OLDER LOL!

4. Default  
    Here is our poster for this year's 6th annual Insane Shane TransWorld Party! A huge thank you to Chuck from Brainstorm Studios for his help with this. Great job! We also want to thank all of the sponsors for helping us out again this year. I will pe posting the prizes right here on this thread so if you are a vendor out there who would like to contribute a "prize" for our party please feel free to post here. I will be contacting vendors via email this week and next. Hope to see everyone there!!

Thank you again!

Sue
    Attached Images

5. Default Poster/Artwork 
    Bad-Ass - great job Brainstorm Studios!!! As Always

6. Default Agree 
    Larry has said it a million times and so have I! Brainstorm is bar none the best in this Industry on artwork and graphics! ! I think their work is awesome on every scale! Shane and it's THANKS BRAINSTORM for your help and years of friendship!

7. Default  
    Asylum Coffin Company is our first dontation to the Insane Shane Party.

Brian and Gennie Siwicki, owners of Asylum Coffin Company, have generously donated the following:

1 Adult Coffin $400
    1 Child Coffin $255
    1-set of 3 24” X 21” X 18” Hearth Coffins $195

Total value $850

THANK YOU GUYS!!!!! Please check out their website at http:/www.asylumcoffins.com

8. Default Thanks! 
    Asylum always supports us and I want to say thank you as always!!!!!! Shane and it's were just getting started!

9. Default  
    Shane we are doing a couple new how to dvd's we can donate some! Larry

10. Default  
    Hey Larry THANKS!! We always love your DVD's. Very informative for sure. Thanks so much!

Time for another donation announcement!!!

CFX came through as always. They are donating NEW UNRELEASED product valued at $1200.00 That's all I can say. It will have to be a secret for now but you can bet your haunt it will be simply amazing!!

A huge THANK YOU!! to all the guys at CFX.

Tickets to the Insane Shane Party are on sale right now. Hit the website at http://Insaneshaneparty.com

See you all in March! More donations to be listed soon so keep watch right here, on FaceBook and on the website.

Sue

Thread Information