HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Custom Made Vacu-Form Masks

1. Default Custom Made Vacu-Form Masks 
    I ordered these earlier in 2013 and didn't receive them in time to be used in the season, so they are new and never worn. Even though the small time artist I commissioned to make them didn't deliver on time, the sheer awesomeness of these masks really blows me away so I'm not too mad haha.

Ok so there's 4 masks, all themed to have worked together in the same area of our haunt this past year. They're all custom vacu-formed and have foam padding on the inside so that a comfortable piece of foam is resting against your actors head and not the cold/sweaty/hot/whatever plastic. There are no straps (which I also love) they're designed as one size fits all helmets and are REALLY comfy and quick to get on and off. Works well for those slow nights where 1 actor has to cover two spots....(or so my thought was....because wearing these wouldn't mess up makeup and they can be taken on and off in literally a second).

Eitherway, these items are useless to me now but allow you to get one great bargain!

I would prefer to sell them together as a whole for $440 shipping included anywhere in the US, but if you are intent on buying just one and there's more interest, I'll take $125/mask shipping included. Payment via PayPal please

Thanks Guys and Happy New Year!

photo 1 (1).JPG

photo 2 (1).JPG

2. Default Sold! 
    Wow that was quick! Thanks for the inquiries and thank you Austin for the sale!

3. Default  
    Austin buys everything army related....

Hey, who made these?

Stew

Thread Information