HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Panic Attack NC ripping people offf

1. Default Panic Attack NC ripping people offf 
    I buoght some stuff from Pannic Attack Haunted House in NC and the have not delivered it yet since August. I would make sure to stay away from these guys. Jeremy Neer has not returned my call since late November and I now will be force to have my lawyer fad FBI file a mail fraud case against them. I would like to here from anyone else that has any way of contacting these guys it would be helpful.
    Phatman

2. Default  
    Dang! You never got that serious before Austin. You give everyone the benefit of doubt to the bitter end and then some...

They must of done pretty bad in this transaction.
    Hope it turns out ok, without to much trouble....

Charlie

3. Default  
    I don't like being strung along and then no call backs. Covunication is key in any transaction and when one side does not reply to calls then you start thinking the worst about them. We will see, I have a friend in know how to handle thes kind of things so I will let him deal with it now.
    Phatman

Thread Information