HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Moving forum? Banner ad size problem?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Default Moving forum? Banner ad size problem? 
    Anyone else having the issue where the forum moves on you? It looks like the issue might be caused by the banner ad at the top of the page. It seems to rotate through different ad sizes, and those different sizes seem to affect all the content below them (which is the entire forums, shifted up or down depending upon the ad size). Anyone else seeing this? I'm using Firefox. It's rough, because I'll go to click on a thread, and it move out from underneath of my pointer, ha ha! If you stop moving your mouse, and sit and watch it for a few seconds, you'll see it happening, or at least it's happening on my screen.

2. Default Moving Forum 
    Yes it moves for me as well.. Very annoying when your trying to read..

Dan

3. Default Yes please fix... 
    Yep please fix...

4. Default  
    Yup. I think everyone is experiencing the same problem. Really is annoying!

Howie "Slobber" Erlich
    1986-1997 (Mutilation Mansion,) 1998 (Screamers Haunted House,) 1999 (Evil Intention Haunted House,) 2000-2001 Concept Creator/Business Partner (Urban Legends Haunted House,) 2002 Floor Plan Designer and Consultant for a (Haunted Barn) Owners had city challenges & were never able to open, 2002 Floor Plan Designer/Construction (Fright Nights Haunted House) 2003-2012 Now retired Owner (Deadly Intentions Haunted Attraction)

5. Default +1 
    UK, Britain, Blighty, Gawd bless you guvnor.
    Ah, not just me then.

I have the same problem.

For a down and dirty solution, go to the bottom left of the page and switch over to the 'default mobile style', it's not as pretty but far less jumpy.

6. Default  
    If only I was ever on here from a real computer lol, safari on my iPhone is just fine. The mobile forum is easier to navigate now as opposed to the old look.....it was not very mobile friendly before......(unless you used tapatalk but that was broken every other week lol).

The only issue I'm having is that some photos show up while others do not.....weird problem.

LARRYYYYYYY!!!!! Hauntworld 911! Lol

7. Default  
    I'm not experiencing this issue... what browser are you using? Larry

8. Default  
    Also be sure your browser is up to date too

9. Default  
    UK, Britain, Blighty, Gawd bless you guvnor.
    I'm using a Mac lap top, running the mobile version of hauntworld stops the jumping

Browser is Safari Version 5.1.7 (6534.57.2)

Hope it helps, great forum!

10. Default  
    New reply on the bottom doesn't work either. The arrow doesn't change when hovering over it.

Safari should least be 5.1.10 and unless there is some reason you don't upgrade it could be as new as ver 7

Thread Information