HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Moving forum? Banner ad size problem?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Default  
    UK, Britain, Blighty, Gawd bless you guvnor.
    Thank you Mr Paws, I'll try an upgrade to .10

ver 7? Nah, very late adopter me

If it aint broke........

The mobile version is great, works well on a lappy.

2. Default  
    Everything seems to be working to me... if people are still seeing problems can you please post a fresh concern so I know what is or isn't still an issue. We'll fix it.

Larry

3. Default  
    Yes the screen still jumps up and down based on the changing of the banners running across the top of the screen. Also the New Reply button lower left part of screen does not work.

Please fix - thanks!

4. Default  
    Screen is bouncy and the reply button you have to get lucky to send a reply.

Stew

5. Default  
    Private message is also not working. Messages I was saving is also lost...

stew

6. Default  
    No problem with the reply button. You just have to make sure you place your pointer over the top part of the white portion of the button.

Howie "Slobber" Erlich
    1986-1997 (Mutilation Mansion,) 1998 (Screamers Haunted House,) 1999 (Evil Intention Haunted House,) 2000-2001 Concept Creator/Business Partner (Urban Legends Haunted House,) 2002 Floor Plan Designer and Consultant for a (Haunted Barn) Owners had city challenges & were never able to open, 2002 Floor Plan Designer/Construction (Fright Nights Haunted House) 2003-2012 Now retired Owner (Deadly Intentions Haunted Attraction)

7. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by Howie Slobber Erlich View Post
    No problem with the reply button. You just have to make sure you place your pointer over the top part of the white portion of the button.

Howie "Slobber" Erlich
    The whole button should be clickable not just the white portion. It works intermittently so I think omething is wrong with Larry's style template. Using the default I have no issue with the reply button.

8. Default  
    UK, Britain, Blighty, Gawd bless you guvnor.
    Update.
    I've tried a machine running Safari 6.0.5 and there is an occasional, unpredictable, banner bounce, but it is stable most of the time.
    As previously reported above, the 'reply' radio button only works on the top edge, not the over the whole graphic.
    HTH

9. Default Banner Bounce 
    I'm using firefox and the problem does not appear to be the banner at the top. It appears the banner size changes within the thread banner advertising is causing the problem.

10. Default  
    I'm also using Firefox and the jumping is due to the ad on the first post of a thread, when the ad changes sizes.

Also NEW REPLY button on bottom left does not work only button on top of page.

thanks
    R&J Productions
    Las Vegas, NV
    www.LasVegasHaunts.com

Thread Information