HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: We are about to turn this industry upside down --- Hauntworld.com

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Default Next they will tackle... 
    Quote Originally Posted by drfrightner View Post
    Hauntworld will also be able to text and mass email your guests your directions, coupons to your haunt and much more. This will be the biggest system the industry has ever seen... we are talking about a system worth 10 million dollars or more.

There is basically nothing the site won't do ... it will also integrate with everything from snapchat, twitter, facebook, instagram, vine you name it.

Larry
    Next they will tackle the Obamacare website and get it running smoothly.

Wicked Farmer

2. Default  
    When you say profiles are no longer free, does that mean I'll no longer be able to post here once in awhile unless I pay $80?......Thanks....ZR

3. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by ZombieRaider View Post
    When you say profiles are no longer free, does that mean I'll no longer be able to post here once in awhile unless I pay $80?......Thanks....ZR
    It has nothing to do with this forum that will always be free he's talking about the haunt listings and banner ads. Completely separate.

Jake
    Last edited by Deathwing; 01-29-2014 at 07:27 PM.

4. Default  
    The url would be best if redirected to from the haunts original url. Then the customer wouldn't likely notice the difference. Running ur business on a subdomain can be confusing and not a good idea, lucky redirection is easy to do. As devil's advocate what's making this better then ticketleap or interactive ticketing?

5. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathwing View Post
    It has nothing to do with this forum that will always be gore he's talking about the haunt listings and banner ads. Completely separate.

Jake
    OK....Thanks for clarifying Jake......ZR

6. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by wickedfarmer View Post
    Next they will tackle the Obamacare website and get it running smoothly.

Wicked Farmer
    Farmer you actually made me laugh today.

7. Default  
    Will St. Louis IA still be listed as the scariest haunt in Iowa? Cause that would be great.
    Matthew Rairden
    Circle of Ash Haunted Attraction
    Project Manager
    Find us on Facebook
    www.circleofash.com

8. Default  
    FYI... these updates will hopefully make their way to Hauntworld by the end of this month. Soon you will be able to start testing the system and upgrading your account. Its going to be pretty awesome. Larry

9. Default You will be:"Turning the haunt industry" 
    Ravens Grin Inn, 411 carroll st.mount carroll ill.
    .. upside down!"
    Thanks for the warning, I WILL be wearing my panties under my dress from now on until further notice.

"BOO!"

10. Default  
    Okay here we are starting counting the minutes until the BIG UNVEIL ... we are hours away. Keep checking right here when we not only showcase the new Hauntworld but we showcase all the new features Hauntworld will do for your business.

Once it goes up I will update the Darkness profile so you can check it out. Its amazing its unreal its more than I EVER though we could do!

no other site has the technology we are about to debut.

Larry

Thread Information