HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: We are about to turn this industry upside down --- Hauntworld.com

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by drfrightner View Post
    Okay here we are starting counting the minutes until the BIG UNVEIL ... we are hours away. Keep checking right here when we not only showcase the new Hauntworld but we showcase all the new features Hauntworld will do for your business.

Once it goes up I will update the Darkness profile so you can check it out. Its amazing its unreal its more than I EVER though we could do!

no other site has the technology we are about to debut.

Larry
    Hours away turned into day....AHHHHHHHHHHHHH I cant wait when is it delayed to?

2. Default  
    Its all part of the testing phase... this week for sure I can let EVERYONE test. I have to make sure it works first. We have to add something.

This week for sure.

Larry

3. Default  
    New functions being uploaded RIGHT NOW... will be working later today.

This however is something I must take a leave of absence and come back to after the show is over.

I'm needed at the shop right now.

Larry

4. Default  
    This was uploaded last night but I had them take it down... it needs extensive testing and changes. I can't do it right now I've never been this stressed or busy working on Darkness tour.

I will try to get to it before next week.

We still plan to unveil next week. I am working all day at Darkness staying super late then coming home working on brochures, working on CGI FX, working on a magazine, working on ordering stuff I go to bed each night around 6 or 7am wake up do it again. LOL

The only time I can work on the website is LATE at night.

Larry

5. Default  
    Status Update...

We are trying to get all the new features working. Most of them work but I don't want to make it live unless everything works. I have to make a few things more idiot proof in other words I have to make it so people can create profiles without actually knowing how to use some sophisticated system. I'm one of the idiots... so in other words I have to make so even an idiot like me can do it. Right now its not... but I came up with some great ideas and hopefully we'll have this ready to go by TRANSWORLD

Few more days.

Larry

6. Default  
    Hoping to have something to show you tomorrow. Stay tuned.

Larry

7. Default  
    now that the big show is over maybe we will see this awesome update

8. Default  
    The updates are LIVE RIGHT NOW... but I haven't made a big deal about it because I'm trying to get a handful of bugs worked out.

But log into your account NOW and try to update it and tell me what happens.

Larry

9. Default  
    What percentage of ticket sales will be taken as "commission" or fees? "Any breaks in ticket sales for charity haunts?
    Chad Portenga
    www.hauntedhall.com

10. Default  
    You must be asking about the online ticketing... its a system we are working on and it will work perfect. Its not done. So until its done hard to say but it will be the cheapest available. Did anyone see that one company at the show called I think Haunt Ticket or something like that they wanted like I don't know 15% of 10% or whatever I can't remember but it was a lot maybe it was 7.5% I don't remember. I said you must be kidding right so if I sell 1 million online I'm giving you like 75k or 100k or something... LOL

It will be very reasonable maybe as little as 50 cents per ticket sold.

Larry

Thread Information