HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Hand made Gore Bucket Topper

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default  
    Looks like you're also using someone else's images to promote your business: http://nightmarehound.deviantart.com...ider-339313999

Just because you slap your company name over it does not make it yours.

Have a little respect.

2. Default Evidence of molds being made of FrightProps, LLC product 
    I see that "Frightener" (who's actual name is "Dewayne Lawrence") claims in postings here that he is only selling old FrightProps, LLC stock and has not made copies.
    This is a false statement as this evidence taken from his personal Face Book page shows him pulling a silicone mold off of our dead cat prop.
    In the first image you can see his comment "I made a silicone mold of it out of yellow and red "

cat_theft0.jpg
    cat_theft1.jpg
    cat_theft2.jpg
    cat_theft3.jpg
    cat_theft4.jpg

I want to make it known that we do not mind if you resell, enhance, or do whatever you'd like with FrightProps products as long as they were originally purchased from us and are not illegal copies that infringe on our copyrights. This industry is full of copycats, we do not have a problem with the copying of ideas. But we have a huge problem with actually making copies of our products or imitating them to a point where they look exactly the same. That's not only unethical but illegal.

I strongly feel that people who violate copyrights such as this person has done should be banned from this site because we should send a clear message that this will not be tolerated in our industry.

Doug.

3. Default  
    Frightner I understand where you are coming from, but there is one thing you said that set this in motion. You used Kevin's company name in describing your product, you can't do that, that makes you open for attack and a lawsuits. Our industry is full of copycats but they don't go out and copy a prop and describe it using the originators name. As for Doug Anderson and Frightprops they sell other peoples stuff for them, I am friend with the person that makes all the cows and pigs. Doug acts like his sales arm of his company and this leave him just having to deal with making them and he sells 10 times as many as he would on his own.
    Phatman

4. Default  
    Doug I will check the Boar Head I got from him when it comes in, If it is a copy I will forward it to you so that you will have evidence against copyright infringement. He posted it on Hauntworld as a Frightprops product not a copy of his own. I will be very up set it this is the case and will be charging him back on Paypal. Frightner i hope this is a original.
    Phatman

5. Default If you are doing nothing wrong, Why is your Facebook page Gone? 
    Just wanted to point out that the Logo or Igor Character is also a copied work from a game called "Persona"
    http://forum.hauntworld.com/attachme...5&d=1391094321

igor.png

Quote Originally Posted by FrightProps View Post
    Mr. "Frightener",

You are illegally infringing on the copyrights of FrightProps, LLC by making exact copies of at least two of our products. We demand that you immediately cease selling those products and destroy all copies.
    We will be requesting that the owner of this message board remove your postings that advertise these products and will further request that you be banned.
    We do not take this matter lightly and will escalate to whatever level is necessary.

The following are some examples of your copyright infringement:

ORIGINAL FRIGHTPROPS, LLC "DEAD CAT" PRODUCT SCULPTED IN 2005:
    Attachment 17771

IGOR'S CLOSET "DEAD CAT" PRODUCT RELEASED IN 2014:
    Attachment 17772

ORIGINAL FRIGHTPROPS, LLC "BOAR HEAD" PRODUCT SCULPTED IN 2005:
    Attachment 17773

IGOR'S CLOSET "DELUXE BOAR HEAD" PRODUCT RELEASED IN 2014:
    Attachment 17774

IGOR'S CLOSET PRINTED "BUSINESS CARD" CONTAINING IMAGES OF COPIED GORE GALORE AND FRIGHTPROPS PRODUCTS:
    Attachment 17775

Doug Anderson
    President / FrightProps, LLC

6. Default  
    his personal FB page is still up Dewayne Lawrence (Dewayne L)
    Phatman

Thread Information