HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: I need black lights

1. Default I need black lights 
    Gaffney, South Carolin, during the summer - Marathon Key, Florida during the wintera
    Building a new haunt and I need black lights. Any ideas? George Maser 864-761-7223
    George Maser 864-761-7223, www.tentsandsigns.com. george@tentsandsigns.com. For the fastest response please call! (I talk much better than I type)

2. Default  
    What type are you looking for?

3. Default  
    We have some wicked cool blacklights! You can get them at the following link:

http://www.paleeye.com/product_info....products_id=19

13 watt compact fluorescent black light. This is equivalent of a 60 watt light bulb!

These lights are also ALOT more durable than a tube and alot less intrusive.

Hope this helps,

Tattoo
    Mike "Tattoo" Krausert

Director of Operations

Nightmare New England
    www.nightmarenewengland.com

Spookyworld
    www.spookyworld.com

President - Bad Boys Scenic Design

4. Default  
    We have a nice selection of black lights in our Electronics department. Check them out at www.HauntedVentures.com
    The Haunter's Depot
    www.HauntersDepot.com

The Haunter's Depot -- You Can Scare Them! We Can Help! (A division of Haunted Ventures FX.) We are your premier source for Halloween merchandise. Thousands of products available including costumes, masks, static and animated props, changing portraits, makeup supplies, special visual and audio effect equipment, glow necklaces, lightsticks, and MUCH more!

5. Default  
    At The End Of A Long Forgotten Trail in Melrose, Fl.
    Walmart lighting department
    Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

6. Default Black Lights 
    Gaffney, South Carolin, during the summer - Marathon Key, Florida during the wintera
    Thank You!
    George Maser 864-761-7223, www.tentsandsigns.com. george@tentsandsigns.com. For the fastest response please call! (I talk much better than I type)

Thread Information