HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Pics 2007

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Talking Another tidbit 
    Another tidbit, I know buying wood can be expensive. Some people don't think of this but I've used it with great success, goto http://craigslist.com and look at the FREE section, typically you will find tons of listings of people wanting to get rid of their old fence panels, pallets, and decks. A lot of the wood is weathered nicely too. The only issue is that you might have to sand some bad splinter spots. Keep up the good work. Too bad I'm not closer, I love visiting home haunters and soon to be pro haunters.
    David P. Buras

2. Default  
    New Pics are coming soon! Stay tuned! Ive done a lot of work.

3. Exclamation haha 
    uuvbbz Guest
    hahaha nice..

4. Default  
    the site looks interesting! the photos are great. . i wish to see the night view of the place..they really look scary. .nice site!

5. Default  
    thanks. Yeah it changed A LOT from when those pictures were taken. If i can find enough time to post the pictures i will.

Thread Information