HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: The USS Nightmare wants you!!!

1. Default The USS Nightmare wants you!!! 
    The USS Nightmare will be holding our Job Fair on the following dates:

September 7th, 2007 5PM-8PM
    September 8th, 2007 1PM-5PM

The location will be revealed in the next few weeks. Just be sure to mark your calendars to be a part of the 2007 season! This year will topple 2006 by leaps and bounds! Come and be a part of the United States premier haunted attraction... more details unearthed soon...

www.ussnightmare.com

2. Default  
    Any room for a make-up artist? I really don't know if I'll be back at Kings Island this year so I will try to be at the Nightmare in Sept.! -Tyler

3. Default Nightgore!!! 
    Just some on down during the job fair. We know who you are! Talk to you then.

4. Default Updated 2007 Job Fair information 
    USS Nightmare is looking for a few ghastly characters to join the Captains' crew. Our annual job fair will be held at the USS NIGHTMARE at the Newport dock, right on the river shore below Newport on the Levee. The dates for the event are as follows:

September 7th, 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM
    September 8th, 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM

If you are energetic, looking to have a fun experience, and like scaring the pants off people we would love to have you on our "Nightmare Squad"! Come and be a part of Cincinnati's Premier Haunted Steamboat!

Thread Information