HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Press Release

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default Press Release 
    Alas, The Little House of Horrors will no longer be a haunted house.
    The Little House crew is still around but spending our energy in a more productive manner. We are still going to have a show but in a better location and an even BETTER name. Theater of Blood

Tony from The Encore Theater @ 3264 Brainerd Rd stepped up and gave us a new home. Hence the reason for our new name.

Together we are creating a new haunt experience for Chattanooga. We are bringing to Chattanooga an interactive haunted theatrical show. Our actors are literally just that, real actors with stage experience.

With theatical designed props a creative group is taking the "Haunted House" to levels unheard of in the industry, This will not be your 45 minute wait for a 15 minute push through haunt. This will be an interactive assault on your senses. Be prepared to have things you have never seen happen right in front of your eyes. From the moment you walk in the front door you will begin to believe you have stepped into a nightmare.

Begining Friday the 13th of October 2006, Encore Theater Productions and the Little House of Horrors will present to Chattanooga. Theater of Blood. The terror and entertainment will begin at 7 PM and run until midnite or the last grave is full.

And OH YES,
    There will be Blood
    http://www.myspace.com/joedog158
    Personal MySpace

My Mottos:
    When in doubt, get the hell out - Jason Hawes

Of all the things I have taught you, remember this:
    If you see me running, KEEP UP! - Joe Dog

2. Default  
    Sounds like a really interesting concept. Great to have different kind of haunts and the location sounds superb. Best of luck and please report on how it went!

3. Default  
    Good Luck Joe and Scarlet... Tony is a great guy and I wish I could have worked w/ him this season.

Sound interesting - wish I could make it out...

Come see us before you open!

4. Default  
    Good luck, LHoH crew! It's got to be very exciting for you all! JoeDog, be sure to tell Scar hi! We miss her here! (Did her foot heal, btw?)

5. Default  
    yep her foot is healing nicely.

Now I am a deterorating basket case.

Gave an unexpected birth to a kidney stone this morning and doc says that it may be twins or triplets. For those that have never had em God bless you for never having the experience. For those that have God bless you for surviving.
    Personal MySpace

My Mottos:

6. Default  
    Raycliff Manor Guest
    Hey Joedog... ben there and done that! :shock: The one MOST painful experience of my life! And I've had fractured bones, concussions, contusions on my ribs, stitches a plenty, etc. I'd do all my injuries at the same time to escape another kidney stone :!: :!: :!: Have the doctor stock you up on the pain killers my friend! I'll be sending healing thoughts and positive energy your way for a quick recovery so you can get back to matters at hand... HAUNTING! :twisted:

Kel

7. Default  
    I got the pain killers (yea me)
    not sure what the name is, but finger to the lip and go bleeb bleeb bleeb is a good descriptin of the effect....

Personal MySpace

My Mottos:

8. Default  
    Ravens Grin Inn, 411 carroll st.mount carroll ill.
    So you will be pursuing a career in politics now, Joe?
    "Da-du-daduiiee!??"

9. Default  
    Yikes.

Yikes.

More yikes.

Take the painkillers. Amd don't use powertools or drive heavy machinery!

10. Default  
    JoeDog is just trying to weasel out of the scramble to get everything ready...

It is so frustrating that we open late and only get three weekends, but I really look forward to being able to go to other haunts, Mr Nightmarez' in particular!

(BTW - are there any haunter discounts up at the cave?)

Thread Information