HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: can't remember the name

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default can't remember the name 
    my friends and i have been trying to remember the name of a haunted house. we aren't too sure if it even still exisits. i was located somewhere in the saint louis MO area. it featured something like 10 floors, and if you made it all the way to the top you got a $100 prize, or a prize along those lines. if anyone knows if this haunted house still exists or if they know the name, or location please reply. thank you.

2. Default  
    OMG! Will this ever go away? It does not exist. It never has. It's an urban myth.

3. Default  
    hahahaha. Ohhh that makes me giggle everytime i hear it. Its kinda funny how many people have "friends" or know "someone" who has been there. ahhh funny stuff.

4. Default  
    Hummmmmmmm
    I thought that was in the ATL.....
    or in Chicago or Detroit, I don't know I heard of so many shows like that in a row.

:roll:
    http://www.myspace.com/joedog158
    Personal MySpace

My Mottos:
    When in doubt, get the hell out - Jason Hawes

Of all the things I have taught you, remember this:
    If you see me running, KEEP UP! - Joe Dog

5. Default  
    YES IT DOES EXIST. and it's in Kentucky. It's called the PANIC ROOM, it's part of the Hustonville Haunted House. check it out at www.hauntman.com

6. Default  
    Ravens Grin Inn, 411 carroll st.mount carroll ill.
    It probably does exist but since it has such TREMENDOUS overhead (you know, like rent or purchase price, property taxes) and it's location is kept secret (have you seen any ads for them anywhere? No!) it must be owned by a VERY RICH, eccentric person, and they have kept it's location secret for at least ? 15? years , they will probably be keeping it's location secret for another 15 years.
    Of course maybe the location is kept secret because they actually never give anyone any money for completeing the imaginary "mission", and they are simply in the organ-harvesting business.
    Those darn aliens!

7. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by Joedog
    Hummmmmmmm
    I thought that was in the ATL.....
    or in Chicago or Detroit, I don't know I heard of so many shows like that in a row.

:roll:
    I've actually heard there were 3 of them in Atlana lol. Maybe its a chain of haunted houses?

8. Default  
    If murder is the ultimate expression of art, then I'm the Pablo Picasso of death! - RevCo

http://www.myspace.com/collateraldamageanddesign

http://www.scaredesigns.com

9. Default  
    We'll let you know how it turns out, this will be the first year for the money back thing, so who knows, but it is bringing in a lot of interest from want to be visitors to the media, so we'll see what happens,

10. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by hauntman
    We'll let you know how it turns out, this will be the first year for the money back thing, so who knows, but it is bringing in a lot of interest from want to be visitors to the media, so we'll see what happens,
    How are you doing it i mean how do they get their money back? I'm pretty sure Michigan has a money back haunt, the catch is you have to find some secret room. I don't know what it's called i want to say Fear Factory. Maybe Howie could help me out with the name seeing as he is a native Michigander.

Thread Information