HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Inexpensive skulls!

1. Default Inexpensive skulls! 
    Please check out our new website www.crypticimports.com. We have light weight, very detailed skulls starting at $6.49. The Classic and Exhumed models are perfect for adding to your scenery or creating your own custom prop from them.

Thank you,

Mark Podgorny

2. Default  
    These debuted at MHC and are very cool. Check them out!

Barry

3. Default  
    Do you have any free samples????
    Damon
    Damon Carson

4. Default  
    Heya Mark, was good meeting you at MHC, Ive been spreading the word about you guys!
    For the Money these are some of the best lightweight skulls you are going to find, I picked up ten while at MHC, and have already began incorporating them into my props!!!!!!!! Damon, Buy one, hell buy TEN they are cheap!
    Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

5. Default  
    We got a dozen while we were there. They are great lightweight foam skulls that can be cut easily and used everywhere. Buy 100's from them so that they will booth at MHC again next year!
    Brian Warner
    Owner of Evilusions www.EVILUSIONS.com
    Technical Director of Forsaken Haunted House www.Forsakenhaunt.com
    Mechanical Designer (animatronics) at Gore Galore www.Gore-Galore.com

6. Default  
    Sorry Damon, but right now we do not offer samples. Hopefully in the near future we will be able to.

Hi Rob, thanks for the nice comments. It was really great meeting you and your crew at the MHC. Having a booth right acoss from you guys was very entertaining to say the least. Terri and I love the corpsed torso and masks we got from you. Please email pics of the props you make using the skulls. We would love to see what your talented company does with them.

Hi Brian, I also want to thank you for the comments and the pneumatic supplies I got from Evilusions(and the technical advice). We have a big Halloween party (and a small home haunt) every year, and between the pneumatic props I'm making with your equipment and the "goodies" I got from Bodybagging, this year we should be the talk of the neighborhood. And we will definately be at the MHC next year. We had a blast (and sold alot of skulls too:-D).

Mark

Thread Information