HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Original Batmobile Full Size Prop For Sale

1. Default Original Batmobile Full Size Prop For Sale 
    We have an original Batman Forever replica car for sale used as a bakground car. it's a non working car made of steel and hard foam material. Stricly made for display.

It has some slight cosmetic damage but nothing major as seen from the picture. Cost us 410,000 will take $7000 plus shipping. Buy on credit card now and dont make a payment until you already got the publicity from the newpapers and media this October for your haunt!!!!

E-mail SpookyPlanet@aol.com.
    PS: YES, it does have neon lights.
    Attached Images

2. Default  
    Ravens Grin Inn, 411 carroll st.mount carroll ill.
    Does this break down for handling or is it strickly one-piece?
    Would it have to be strapped down on a car trailer so the wind wouldn't take it?
    Just curious.

3. Default Batmobile 
    Jim

It is one piece besides the tail of the car which comes off. It would have to be shipped in an enclosed container to avoid damages. Interested? let's make a deal ASAP! E-mail me at spookyplanet@aol.com

4. Default dont' buy this, it's a scam! see below 
    Hi guys,
    I'm sorry to bother you but I've fallen foul of Erik Carlson and his scam. I purchased a alien head,a supposed suit from the upcoming alien vs predator movie and a ecto-1 car. I've recieved the alien head, which is not the same one as the picture and is a pile of crap.

The predator suit he claims has been shipped elsewhere by accident and ecto-1 he claimed there was a shipping balance on it. That was the last communication i had with him. I'm based in the UK.

I can't believe i fell for his lies. Could you offer any advice as to how i could locate him or get my money back. Whose predator suit and ecto-1 were these?

Paul

5. Default  
    At The End Of A Long Forgotten Trail in Melrose, Fl.
    Why are you trying to sell stuff on here? Do you not read the post, he// one of them is 5 pages long!
    Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Thread Information