HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Freddy VS. Jason

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default Freddy VS. Jason 
    Is there anyone Excited about this movie? I must be a huge Horror fan to be excited about this movie. I have been waiting for this from the time Jason Goes To Hell and Freddy grabed the mask. I think this is and should be the biggest Movie to come out in some time and should promote it like crazzy.

2. Default  
    We are very excited about this movie...and have been defending it for weeks since the previews have been showing hahahaha It should be a great movie for the fans...but dont expect to hear many good things from people hoping to see some new "Scary" movie.

3. Default Rentals 
    I rented and re-watched Fridays 1-4 and Nightmares 1-4. I can't wait! Go Freddie!

4. Default  
    Great Idea Jessica! I need to dig those out of crypt, er, I mean video library and give them a view before heading out to the movie.
    ---------------------------------

Mike Brown
    The Dead Zone Haunted House

5. Default  
    Thanks Jessica for that post. I think I will dig out my Nightmare on Elm Street box set and watch them all over again!

6. Default  
    Just to let people know the WB is showing Horror Movies at night till The release of Freddy Vs Jason. Thursday, the day befor, they are showing Valentines Day with a small preview from the movie (not trailer but clip)

7. Default  
    I guess I'm in the few that think that movie makers are taking 2 great movies and beating them to death (no pun) for more money.

While I truly like the original NOE and FTT, but I've always thought the sequels were not very good.

I'll admit that I'll rent the DVD when it comes out, but if I'm going to spend $7.00 on a movie I want the story to be original.
    ~HauntedWebby~
    www.lazarusmaze.com
    www.bbqandghosts.com
    "Doesn't expecting the unexpected make the unexpected the expected?"

8. Default  
    The NEWS is in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I declare.................................YOU go see this bad ass movie. Horror is back in black dripping with red. While I am a true Freddy fan this movie pleases both parties threw out the movie. No horror charactor has went down in classic horror history of such as Freddy, Jason may be there but not like the Nightmare Haunting, Knife fingering, striped shirt, lean mean killing machine. :twisted:

9. Default  
    Ok, this is completely unrelated to anything but i went to page five and decided to rescue a post, this post was posted on Wed Aug 06, 2003 4:59 pm, it has lasted almost a year on this board and it will now last a little longer!

THIS IS FLUFF!

10. Default  
    I was wondering where this came frmo! It seems the "automatic prune" doesn't effect posts with a polll in them.

Now on to a more serious matter.... Steve what were you doing on page 5?! I told you not to go in there. What am I going to do with you?????

Thread Information