HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Interest Check: Gilderfluke components

1. Default Interest Check: Gilderfluke components 
    There is a very good possibility that we will be removing one of our show controllers this year.

We have a few MP3-25's (Smartmedia based audio player w/ built in amp), as well as a Brick card cage system (also Smartmedia based) with a few I/O boards, 8 channel SSR, etc. It's has been running 2 of our scene's (pneumatics, lighting, audio, etc) for the past 4 years.

We will be using it for the remainder of the season. I just wanted to see if there was any interest for it here.
    -Brandon Kelm
    Operations Manager & Technical Director

2. Default  
    How much you looking to get?

3. Default  
    beardedbil,

Honestly, I couldn't tell you. This was more of an interest check to see if anyone had any desire, before I started going through and throwing price tags on things.

To throw out a ballpark, I'm guessing we would let the MP3-25's go for ~$200/ea?

I'll work on pricing, it might be a while though. If the trends stay the same as they have in the past 4 years, this weekend will be our busiest weekend. We're projecting ~6500 patrons between Friday, Saturday and Sunday, leaving me little time to do any side projects.
    -Brandon Kelm
    Operations Manager & Technical Director

4. Default  
    Take your time of course and enjoy this weekend! I wish you the best. just keep me posted if you do decide to get rid of them... thanks!
    Bill

Thread Information