HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: FrightDome in Las Vegas

1. Default FrightDome in Las Vegas 
    Has anyone been to Frightdome here in Vegas? It's really awesome! I have been going there for the past two years, last year was really good because they also had a freak show! I took some pictures of the little midget girl on a tricycle and it came out really spooky. I got it framed, there are some sparks of light going thru the pic, really strange. If you are planning on visiting Vegas around Halloween, go to Frightdome (at the Circus Circus). :twisted:

2. Default Good For Them! 
    Ravens Grin Inn, 411 carroll st.mount carroll ill.
    That they have-had a freak show, this offers employment to people who otherwise might not be found working.
    Work and hopefully protection from some of the cruel people out there who would physically abuse handicapped and deformed people.
    P.T. Barnum caught grief for his show but the freaks thanked him and some of them even became weathly because of such an opportunity.

Thread Information