HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Inspection update

1. Default Inspection update 
    We had our inspection today and we passed with flying colors. (Thanks for the wellwishes, Kel!) So we're set to open Friday night!!! We're having 3 of the radio stations in town doing live remotes. They will be giving away tickets the rest of this week, and we are opening up a half hour early Friday, so that the winners will be the first patrons through the haunt this year. We're also having the Firemancer ( http://www.firemancer.com/ ) perform that evening. Should be fun!

I know I've posted it before, but I'll post it again...best wishes to everyone for a safe and successful season!

2. Default  
    Manitowoc Wisconsin www.nightmarefactoryhaunt.com
    Congrats chick! b I am so glad things are looking up for you. Please give us your report and share all of your successes.
    www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

3. Default  
    That is GREAT News!!

Congratulations, Sweetie! Have a great season!

4. Default  
    Well done!! We have passed the provisional inspection by the fire department. The council is visiting tomorrow and an independent surveyor. After the magic 3 inspections we should be good to go!

Thread Information