HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: My Name is Bruce

1. Default My Name is Bruce 
    Has anyone heard about this movie? It is about Bruce Campbell playing himself and getting kidnapped off of the set of one of his movies by some people being terrorized by some monster. They mistake him for his Ash character and want him to fight this monster. I think it sounds pretty interesting.
    Jared Layman

2. Default  
    I remember the movie from the 80's by the same name I think...it was a Chinese guy named Bruce, who did really bad karate. It was a comedy.

Go to IMDB and look up Bruce Campbell

Larry

3. Default  
    Larry, that was "They Call Me Bruce"!!!!

I used to watch that flick all the time when I was younger. Loved it! And yes, it was awful!

4. Default  
    I know this movie was suppose to be out months ago. At one time is was suppose to direct to dvd. Recently though I heard it was going to have a limited release in Michigan theaters. Who knows what will happen with this.
    Jared Layman

Thread Information