HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: What happened to the haunts that had problems with Scarefactory?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh Wells View Post
    It looks like Scarefactory is really set at improving their customer service and product quality for '08 with the announcement of their revised production schedule which will limit the amount of product available for purchase. A good step forward for the company in my opinion. What does everyone else think?
    Hehehe

I think that if you believe anything Scarefactory promises then you've been smoking too much latex.

2. Default  
    So according to their production catalog you can only buy new stuff for 6 weeks for regular price? Then after that it goes up in price each month until November when it is no longer new? In fact standard price for anything only applies for 6 weeks. The other 10 1/2 months it is more money or less money? I hope Scarefactory is the ONLY vendor that is going to change their prices monthly.
    Jared Layman

Thread Information