HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: going the distance

1. Default going the distance 
    Just curious how far do some of you drive to get to your haunt? I'm 90 miles away from ours and I get there at my own expense. I do it though for the love of the Haunted House and Halloween. Anyone else drive further?

2. Default  
    You've got me beat. I've never really measured it since I moved to my new house three years ago, but I'd say I probably do maybe 10 miles round-trip.
    "We all go a little mad sometimes..."

- Norman Bates

3. Default  
    Ravens Grin Inn, 411 carroll st.mount carroll ill.
    I twist the doorknob, take one step and I'm in my Haunt since we live on the other side of the wall from it.
    Lucky for us the haunting that happens here every so often seems to usually remain on the correct side of the wall from us, but we can still hear things coming from there, like music , sounds made as a whole room full of people would make, and a woman screaming at 2 am!
    I get up, run through the door and still am not quick enough to join the orgy!

Thread Information