HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Walls v. pods

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Default  
    Jim, thanks for bringing it up. Joe Jensen had the concept pioneered of haunt in a box of whatever name he called it of a pallete mounted crate that the sides folded down to help form floor and scenery arrangements. The idea was to rent and rotate each year, allowing for a faster setup time.
    The word for the day is NPD. Check it out.

2. Default Haunt in a Box? 
    That sounds like Magic Sea Monkeys! Just add water!

The next up would be a Chia Haunt. You brush on the seeds and it gets scary!

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

3. Default Haunt in a Box. 
    No, it's more like Transformers, you drive in a 73 Camaro that is blowing blue smoke out the exhaust and has a hard miss on #7 cylinder and get out. Once you hit the remote it unfolds, telescopes out, opens up and flops around to become a spooky graveyard scene with spooky fog and everything.

Until they bring down the price on technology like the automatically cleaning gas station bathroom module, I would Nix the Haunt in the box research and development. Unless of course you are doing your haunt to make your grand children rich? A massive plan to enslave generations sprung from your loins into servitude to keep the world at large scary way off into the future.

Perhaps we could isolate the scary Gene? I know I have seen some scary Jeans?

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

4. Exclamation  
    http://www.oakislandproductions.com/...ns_haunted.php

If you look close the picture with the "Skeletons", I believe that this is a good picture of a POD. You can see that this set up of Skeletons is on a group of pallets.

You just kind of dink around on web sites and you might find what you are looking for! LOL

Brian

5. Default And..... 
    What begins with the letter "F" and ends in "UCK"?

FORK TRUCK!

6. Default  
    Ravens Grin Inn, 411 carroll st.mount carroll ill.
    Gregg you are quite the "teacher"! After all these years NOW I know what those bathroom wall authors were referring to!
    Maybe driving a fork truck is the ultimate phallic symbol? At least on wheels, it's difficult to misplace first place , it has to be the farm silo, visible from a great distance, looming over the horizon, casting a massive erect shadow over the entire barnyard scaring the animals, even the bulls run away!

7. Default  
    Jim, you think he got one too many free cowboy hats in the bathrooms?
    The word for the day is NPD. Check it out.

8. Default Free? 
    I have no idea what that is.

9. Default  
    Ravens Grin Inn, 411 carroll st.mount carroll ill.
    I never use public bathrooms anymore, it saves time and is safer if you just fill your pants, clean up when you get home.
    Nobody crowds you in the store aisles either.
    "You walk as if you had a hernia?"
    "I may develope one carrying such an off-balance, off-white load behind me. When it pokes out real solid some people think I'm growing a tail!"
    Then they find out what it really is, they act all surprised, pretending that they never do this!

10. Default Well, 
    The number of skeletons on a big pallet look just like a bunch of skeletons on a pallet. I'm sure it is functional as it looks like it is an outdoor piece, that needs to be moved, hence the room for a big fork truck to move around.

It's too plain or I have seen too many pallets in my life?

Maybe some flash cards would identify what age level can identify a pallet by name? Then at what age this is a distraction from being entertained? look Bob, it's a bunch o skeletons and some boxes on a pallet...Ya suppose they move that somewhere every night? I guess for some this is entertainment sort of like Hey Earl, is that the Black & Decker Hedge Trimmer 5,000 your using there?

It isn't what Haunt entertainment could be. There's probably $700 worth of crap on that pallet and I'm looking at the pallet?

Thread Information