HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Was anybody else Laughing?

1. Default Was anybody else Laughing? 
    Ravens Grin Inn, 411 carroll st.mount carroll ill.
    When those two guys in the Goldfield Hotel saw the brick fly across the room ?
    They screamed like litle girls, ran off in opposite directions, losing one another, finally when reunited exited the locked building by jumping from a 2nd story balcony! How FUNNY!
    Some Ghost Hunters!
    One "expert" said the film showed the brick flying and any string or wire making it happen would have to be very thick and therefore able to be seen ..unless the "Brick" was carved from styrofoam, that is!(Jim says)
    I made a very realistic looking brick, walked into a local restaurant, pulled it dramaticaly from a brown paper bag, then threw it across the room at the restaurant owner!
    If they would have calmly focused the camera on the flying brick instead of jerking the camera into blackness then running away, maybe there would no longer be a question concerning it.
    Last edited by Jim Warfield; 12-19-2007 at 09:57 AM.

2. Default  
    Jim what did you see this on? Tv? And what show was it if you did. Oh what all did you use to make your fake brick just wondering.
    Damon
    Damon Carson

3. Default  
    It was on the Sci-Fi Channel, it might have ahd a generic title like The Ghost Hunters?
    I made the phoney brick out of styro foam, latex painted it with flat red primer paint, which looked real good.
    I even drilled three holes in the brick to make it look like a modern brick.

4. Default  
    That's note bad Jim.
    Think you can top this?
    I once through a pair of old dirty underwear at a friend of mine.
    Now the funny thing about this is, theses were not made of styrofoam and not painted to look dirty. Can you imagine the fear and panic this invoked?

Even funnier, they were his own drawers!!

5. Default  
    I made a silk-screen of my house logo , a pteradactyl with boney wings spread,smiling, a customer saw it on a tee-shirt butt wanted it reproduced on the seat of his underware!
    I silked it onto his clean, new undies, used brown ink, right across the seat of the pants, he paid me $5.00 to deface his underware.
    It looked like shit.

6. Default  

Thread Information