HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: This is too friggin cool...

1. Default This is too friggin cool... 
    Dan Faupel Guest
    Check out this link...it's very cool...

http://www.makezine.com/blog/archive...C-0D6B48984890

How sweet would it be to make a giant version of this for a rock concert? (in an outdoor venue...no Great White)...I can't believe it hasn't been done already...you just can't go wrong with sound and fire!

Posting this link in no way holds me liable for someone burning down their garage!...hehehe

2. Default  
    Ravens Grin Inn, 411 carroll st.mount carroll ill.
    Have you seen the U-Tube link to a Japanese show where they build a phoney sauna building at the peak of a ski moutain then have naked men sitting in these recliner type chairs, the chair tips quickly as the wall behind the chair opens and rolls the naked man onto the snow?
    Part two has the chair rotating, then a small explosion of smoke and fire as the chair drops, the wall swings open and the chair has skis under it and down-slope he goes among skiers (he's naked) out of control!
    The camera watches one guy til he's out of sight down this very steep, long slope, still going! (still going fast too!)
    They had a camera looking up and back at the one man's face, he threw a cup of tea or coffee into his own face as the action- movement made him involuntarilly do this!
    One reciner/ski chair dumped over at high speed and it looked as if it rolled over the guy's neck and head!!??
    This has to be the most nuts thing that I have ever seen in my life!
    Unbelievable!
    (And I didn't watch it just for the naked men, either!)

3. Default  
    Who needs Christmas lights to music?! I'm framing my house using that method for Christmas this year! It'll be HOT! LOL.

(so much for just burning the garage down, eh, Dan?)

4. Default  
    KEWL BEANZ!!!!

That would work well with a zombie organ player scene!!!!

5. Default  
    Very nice!!
    Thanks for the link.....

now, about this hole in the roof of my studio..... :wink:
    Virgil: Master Of The Ethermuse

6. Default  
    Raycliff Manor Guest
    Oh my God! I want one!!!

Kel

Thread Information