HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Casting Call for Hauntworld the Real Movie

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default Casting Call for Hauntworld the Real Movie 
    Hmmm,

Good topic. Here are some early ideas:

Larry Kirchner- Tom Hanks

Leonard Pickle- John Lithgow

Jim Warfield- Rutger Hauer

Rich Hanf- Robin Williams

Submit your lists today!
    Dr. Spooky Pants

2. Default  
    Its funny you should say that because people say I look like Tom Hanks.

Now tell me what is the plot of this movie?

Larry

3. Default  
    Ravens Grin Inn, 411 carroll st.mount carroll ill.
    I'm not trying to grease your spoon Larry, but you look like a "young" Tom Hanks, Tom ain't no spring chicken anymore, really.

4. Default  
    HmmmÖ

Thank you for your interest in the project Larry!

To answer your inquiry: A deadly game of cat and mouse. A futuristic tale of mystery, intrigue, international espionage, and sexiness, set against the backdrop of the hauntworld forums circa 2012.

Itís the year 2012, and Larry Kirchner and Leonard Pickle have finally at last come together to form the ultimate haunting Deadly Alliance known as HauntKobra. Jim Warfield is now the Global Chancellor of all Haunted forums, and Rich Hanf is the president and spokesman of the intergalactic Haunt trade federation known simply as H900.

But what will the Princess, Cydney Neil (Carrie Fisher) say when Darth Faupelís (Steve Buscemi) army of self-aware CG Cyborg Assasins attempt to overthrow the new Alliance and build a new Operational battle station where her haunt once stood? Will Kelly Allen (French Stewart) turn on his old friend Virgil Franklin (Rob Reiner) and the Alliance HauntKobra because of an ultimatum from Darth Faupel?

And where is the Empress Nightshade in all of this? And what of the battle
    between Unit 70 and Scarefactory on the moon of Transdor?

Jim OíRear could make a cameo as himself.

Let's get some funding people!
    Dr. Spooky Pants

5. Default  
    Who would notice a piece of jewlery hanging on a chain around someone's neck in a movie?
    A white- carved likeness of Jim o'Rear?
    Who would wear this in the movie?
    The whole project could get immeadiately scrapped over deciding such an important issue, setting it back many years as the parties and their lawyers would all be confrencing back and forth , forth and back, directors hired, fired, it could get really contensious, extrapletentiooius, dimensionally ostrichpretentious!!
    Oh, My Gawd! The lawyers are here already, the words are getting bigger and impossible to comprehend!)

6. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Spooky Pants
    And where is the Empress Nightshade in all of this?
    Standing in the corner with her fingers crossed hoping they choose her to portray her own self. After all, Gabriel Union is too young, Angela Basset is too muscle bound and Oprah is no longer fat. :wink:

7. Default  
    Sounds great! I've been told I look like a young Debra Harry..... so could I be played by Nicole Kidman or Scarlet Johannsen as I can't really think of anyone who comes closer??

Also I would prefer it if I didn't die in the opening scene - that always sucks!

:wink: :wink:

Now I wonder who would be my 'love interest'? ops:

8. Default  
    Haha if you look like Nicole Kidman & Scarlett Johansen I would definitely Volunteer! :twisted: On that note I look like Kevin Bacon everyone says, so he can play me... Not that he wants to sit in Afghanistan to film that part :P :P

Quote Originally Posted by Xeverity
    Now I wonder who would be my 'love interest'? ops:

9. Default  
    How well does bacon "keep" in Afghanistan?
    I wouldn't want my" bacon" there!
    Rudyard Kipling wrote scary stuff about that place, I think it was him?

10. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by Empressnightshade
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Spooky Pants
    And where is the Empress Nightshade in all of this?
    Standing in the corner with her fingers crossed hoping they choose her to portray her own self. After all, Gabriel Union is too young, Angela Basset is too muscle bound and Oprah is no longer fat. :wink:
    Girl, how about the fabulous Queen Latifah?

Me? I don't know...I'm always told that I look like Gillian Anderson from the X-Files...just a more curvaceous version.

Thread Information