HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Casting Call for Hauntworld the Real Movie

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default  
    Ravens Grin Inn, 411 carroll st.mount carroll ill.
    Over my years I have been compared physically to numerous actors from Robin Williams to Rutger Hauer to Anthony Hopkins to Jack Nicholson to Peter Fonda, of course compared to these actors as they played the parts of MANIACS!!! (Not Peter Fonda, that was in my high school days before I was a maniac)
    When Jessica first met me, coming through here for a tour she was asked "What is he like?'
    She told her friends:"He's like Robin Williams on crack!"
    (My routine was spoken very fast.) Hey! I had alot to get said!

2. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by SpFXChic

Girl, how about the fabulous Queen Latifah?
    How IN THE WORLD could I have forgotten her??? And since we're heading in that direction, I'll take LL Cool J as my leading man. 8)

3. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by Empressnightshade

Girl, how about the fabulous Queen Latifah?
    How IN THE WORLD could I have forgotten her??? And since we're heading in that direction, I'll take LL Cool J as my leading man. 8)
    Ok...are we talking, "Mama said knock you out," LL, or, "Doin' it an' doin' it an' doin' it well," LL? Oh, who am I kidding? He's just hot, isn't he? LOL.

4. Default  
    Ok...are we talking, "Mama said knock you out," LL, or, "Doin' it an' doin' it an' doin' it well," LL? Oh, who am I kidding? He's just hot, isn't he? LOL.
    We're talkin' the movies "Mindhunters" and "Last Holiday" LL. Have you seen him in those? Too delicious for words!!

5. Default  
    Darth Faupel would have to be CGI generated because Steve Buscemi is dead. It would look like the Crow movies where you get very few head shots and when you do it is kind of fuzzy.

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

6. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Chrise
    Darth Faupel would have to be CGI generated because Steve Buscemi is dead.
    Steve Buscemi is dead?! When did this happen? :cry:

7. Default  
    Perhaps he is alive and well? I had stuck it in my head hearing some news but now can't find a thing on it. Maybe just that he got killed on the Sopranos?

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

8. Default  
    Freud:"God is dead!"

God:"Freud is dead."

9. Default  
    Steve Buscemi is God?

10. Default  
    The first thing a potential diety has to know is to pick your universe very carefully.
    He could be "god" in some realm, somewhere.
    I am "god" in the cat room, I control the food and water, Mr. Tuxedo just physically intimidates the other cats. (What a bluffer with one fang and no front claws!) He can smack so hard though it sounds like a baseball bat hitting a ball, of course it's a legal open-pawed, no clawed smack.

Thread Information