HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Fast n ez way to clean airbrushes!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default  
    I probably don't want to know how you blew air through it.

And that stain on your pants in that other thread is probably something from Charlies. Everything there is good, stick to your ribs and stick to your pants good. Or maybe they just bought my opinion by making coffee all hours of the day and night.

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

2. Default  
    I have always tried to stray away from using WD-40 in my guns when using them on people. Just not sure I want to be pushing that in with the makeup into their skin. I have gotten by with just soaking them overnight, every night. It seems to work good enough....

3. Default To clearify 
    WD-40 is a no no. It destroys any seals in any kind of gun and does contaminate everything.

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

4. Default  
    Ravens Grin Inn, 411 carroll st.mount carroll ill.
    How do sealions fare? Same as the seals?

5. Default  
    WD-40 will destroy sea lions.

6. Default  
    Ravens Grin Inn, 411 carroll st.mount carroll ill.
    I imagine the sealions keep slipping off the rocks.

7. Default  
    WD-40 will pretty much destroy any seal, even a seal of approval.

Althought not completely neccessary, it is fun to dress in appropriate attire and announce in an authoritative voice proclaiming "I will destroy you!"

Hold your aerosol can up to the stick or squeak gods and pray for penetration.

If you want to really be slick, it is better to use a spray can of silicone lubricant.

Penetrating seals is just wrong.

Thread Information