HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: MySpace question!!!!!!

1. Default MySpace question!!!!!! 
    If I want to send out a bunch of friend requests to other people with out going to each and every person and asking how would I go about doing this?

Thanks,

Mr. Haunt

2. Default  
    looks like you need a myspace bot to do all the ork for you. Check google for myspace bots

3. Default myspace 
    Myspace has very rigid rules about adding friends. You cannot spam, fish, or frienadd legally according to their terms. Believe me, we were using a friend adder software that I had carefully researched. We went from 100 to 650 friendss in the first four days of using it.

Then BANG, myspace shot us out of cyberspace with no reply to any inquiries. We had to start over. The site is set up to use referrals. You could try some incentives. We gave away some free tickets. You can also ask some big time friends to push you.

Brett Molitor - JamBam/Huntington Jaycees Haunted Hotel-13th Floor
    www.HauntedHuntington.com www.myspace.com/the_haunted_hotel

4. Default  
    Thanks for the reply.

Mr. Haunt

Thread Information