HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Thank you Darkwood Manor

1. Default Thank you Darkwood Manor 
    I just wanted to thank Darkwood Manor and all the cast and crew for another terrific weekend of haunting. this haunted attaction is right in the heart of Luray Virginia and has a fantastic group of folks running around scaring the townsfolk to death. Geoff took some walk through video and got a few interviews which will be used for his documentary. so once again thanks to lewis, wendy, rachael and pete for putting up with us and letting us have a ton of fun at your excellent haunt...looking forward to seeing you guys at the conventions.
    http://www.darkwoodmanor.net/

todd poole
    screamline studios
    www.screamlinestudios.com

2. Default  
    We were so glad you could make it and I know the guests enjoyed meeting Granny and Horrificus!

I'm also glad that Todd found a "kindred spirit" in John.... :wink:

3. Default  
    Thanks for coming out! It was great having you there. I think you got all the actors fired up and ready to rock for the rest of the season.
    Tell Geoff I forgot to tell him about my other theory on what makes a great haunted house actor. I believe that some underlying feelings of anger helps the great ones get their haunt mojo on. I look back at all the good ones I've had work for me, and they all seemed to have some reason to be a little angry, and haunted house acting allowed them to vent it in a good way.
    Damn, I should have said that in my interview.
    Thanks again

-l

Louis Brown
    Owner, operator, and dish washer
    at
    DarkWood Manor

4. Default  
    yeah...i would have to agree with you...being a little angry helps out a ton...i carry stuff with me from wayyyy back in kindergarden....like the time i only got a half a graham cracker cuz some mean kid knocked the other half on the floor...
    i hope the actors stay fired up and they rock darkwood manor for years to come...see ya later

todd poole
    screamline studios.com

Thread Information