HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: FINALLY ~ The Scream Extreme 2007

1. Default FINALLY ~ The Scream Extreme 2007 
    After much delay, here is a four minute video that gives you a taste of what The Scream Extreme was like this season.

Enjoy!

2. Default  
    Very cool!

3. Default  
    Thanks, Howie!

4. Default  
    Very entertaining, loved your choice of background music!

5. Default  
    Gwen,

Awesome video!!! I love it! I'm glad to see you back home at HW.com! We all missed you. -Tyler

6. Default  
    Empress your just getting your feet wet. They will dry! Hopefully the good outweighted the bad. Hang in there it looks like you guys had some fun scaring!
    Damon
    Damon Carson

7. Default  
    Emp, I loved the video! Great music, too...very unpredictable. I think that the most important thing in that video, though, was the "See you in 2008" at the end...if ya smell what I'm cookin'.

Great job!

8. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by SpFXChic View Post
    Emp, I loved the video! Great music, too...very unpredictable. I think that the most important thing in that video, though, was the "See you in 2008" at the end...if ya smell what I'm cookin'.

Great job!
    I smell it, Honey. LOL!

Thanks everyone for your compliments.

I've always been a different kind of haunter -- I like to make my customers laugh, too. If you noticed, there was a lot of laughter (you could hear me doing some of it in the background) going on with the screams. I also like to use different music. It's something people don't expect which does two things:

1) Puts customers off balance since odd music is something they wouldn't expect, thus leaves them open for scares.

2) Different music can be highly entertaining.

There are times I want to be hardcore and wild like many Haunts and Haunters, but I just can't. Not that it's against my beliefs because it's not -- I want to be wild and hardcore, but it's just not in me. So..... odd music and laughing along with the screams it is.

9. Default  
    OMG Gwen! Awsome!

-Taylor

Thread Information