HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: "Horror & Mystery" BANNED!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default "Horror & Mystery" BANNED! 
    Ravens Grin Inn, 411 carroll st.mount carroll ill.
    By the government of China!
    They don't want to impare the normal developement of their small children.
    This was a scrolling blurb across the bottom of CNN's broadcast this afternoon, so tough luck for guys that trade internationally like Larry if this is true?
    Sorry.
    So where would some parents be in their child-rearing if there was no horror available?
    "Billy! Pick up your room right now or I will have Dracula come and chew on your neck tonight!"
    "Cut it out Mom, Freddy Kruger never showed up last week when you said he was going to."
    ...then right on cue, Dad starts the chainsaw outside the bedroom window!

2. Default  

3. Default Does this mean... 
    I can no longer do wild and crazy things at the Chinese Buffet? Like switching out fortune cookies to get the best saying? Or actually ordering coffee instead of tea which might be considered a more oriental themed beverage?

All because of the Special Olympics?

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

4. Default  
    Quick everyone sell your stocks in those China streetcorner video venders!
    They're gunna take a big dip!

5. Default China ? 
    I Have A Great Idea............hey China Stop Making Kids!,
    Then You Don`t Have To Worry About Them Getting Scared!!!
    Not To Mention Alot Less Trash In The World!!!!

6. Default  
    As poor of a country as China is, I would guess that they recycle their trash without even having to think about it.
    Pollution? That comes from all the new factories building stuff for US to buy at a discount price..but they are left with the residues and poor health potential.

7. Default  
    Odds are that the Chinese government banned horror and mystery because they didn't want anyone competing with THEM...
    "We all go a little mad sometimes..."

- Norman Bates

8. Default  
    Well said, Warren.

Allan

9. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Chrise View Post
    All because of the Special Olympics?
    I'm sure you meant well when you wrote those words, but remember.... the Special Olympics and the regular Olympics are two different things. Some of us have children and relatives who could qualify to be participants in the Special Olympics, so please be careful.

Now, back to the thread topic.....

"...graphic, pirated sex and horror movies..." Funny how horror is linked in with pirated sex. Are their convictions really that strong when it comes to horror? I wonder why.

10. Default  
    The regular Olympics, spending billions and billions to clean up a squaller village, build an entire city for a month long event and put on a false politically correct show for the world and good will is retarded. Which using the word retarded is a figure of speech.

I'm not real sure why I'm reponding to this or justifying myself. Are you the same one that is thinking of swearing and having scenes inspired by "Deliverance" in their haunt? As a man I find the squeal like a pig reference, highly irrehencable. I can't even spell irehencible!

Just because that was even mentioned on this forum I might never read a post on here ever again. I might unsubscribe from any and all questionable threads.

Not.

Maybe we are all retarded and that's why we check in here 10 times a day. Or is it just me.

Crap, I gotta go to work.

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Thread Information