HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Very confused

Hybrid View

1. Default Very confused 
    I have not been able to get on these boards for days. I couldn't get on Hauntworld at all for a couple of days, then couldn't get in the forums for a couple of more. I assumed the site was having problems, but I see posts from others on all those days. Am I simply going insane, or what?

2. Default  
    Going insane?
    "To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful." Robert A. Heinlein

3. Default  
    Ravens Grin Inn, 411 carroll st.mount carroll ill.
    Maybe your computer had the rare northwoods diesease, "Blankus-Screenus"?
    push down on the keys harder make it work!

4. Default  
    Happend to me too for a while, I think they exceeded their bandwidth and their host pulled them down for a few days.

5. Default  
    Perhaps is was hacked by some millitant bible bashers trying to prevent us from our evil deeds?

http://www.landoverbaptist.org/subje...halloween.html

6. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeverity
    Perhaps is was hacked by some millitant bible bashers trying to prevent us from our evil deeds?

http://www.landoverbaptist.org/subje...halloween.html
    Deep breaths ScarlettP and JoeDog!!! Deep....breaths!

7. Default  
    For various reasons I am not involved with a major haunt this year. I am taking the time to see other peoples haunts, build a "haunted hallway" for the High School's Halloween Carnival, and throwing a Halloween party for a bunch of my son's friends.

My son's best friend's father is exactly the kind of person you are talking about. His son wasn't allowed to go with us to watch the Harry Potter movies because they are evil. Funny thing is, he is allowing his son to come to my Halloween party. Perhaps they didn't show him the invitation? Perhaps my son and his friend didn't reveal the whole story? Either way, I doubt he is aware of the ghost hunt and seance that are taking place at the party. I am sooo looking forward to the phone calls that this is going to generate. :wink:

8. Default  
    Maybe my house was already haunted before they had the seance in 1970?
    But after one seance that year nobody could sleep in that seance/bedroom because a voice would call their name and wake them from a sound sleep.
    My ex suffered from having her name called in that same part of this house just 10 to 5 years ago.
    No more seances here for me, Thank You. (You never know)

9. Default  
    Well Jim,

My seances are strictly theatrical. If, however, a real ghost wants to make an appearance, all the better. I can always take credit for it.

Dave

10. Default  
    So a ghost shows up and you say, "It's "Theatrical!"
    It says, "I'll show you some theatrical!" then fluctuates the belly gasses out through your navel!

Thread Information