HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Facade help.

1. Default Facade help. 
    Anyone know how I can fix up my facade. It never looked as forboding as I wanted. All ideas welcome . Here is what it looks like now http://s204.photobucket.com/albums/b...current=33.jpg

2. Default  
    First off when looking for help take a day time picture so people can really get a good look at the thing. Secondly without really see what is going on there... I would make it taller. 8 foot all the way around just doesn't cut it for a real castle or whatever.

Secondly you might add some vac form bricks to give it dimenion and texture.

Hope that helps.

Larry

3. Default  
    i would also add a little more lighting so it grabs more crowd attention.

4. Default  
    I would have really liked to keep the walls at 8ft, but the city would not allow it for my home haunt, so I had to do 7ft walls. I like the idea of using vacume form bricks to give it some depth. The front was lit with strobes. Maybe I should light it with more colors.(REd, blue, ect). Thank you very much for the responses so far They are very helpful.

5. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by haverghast asylum View Post
    I would have really liked to keep the walls at 8ft, but the city would not allow it for my home haunt, so I had to do 7ft walls. I like the idea of using vacume form bricks to give it some depth. The front was lit with strobes. Maybe I should light it with more colors.(REd, blue, ect). Thank you very much for the responses so far They are very helpful.
    wow... the city wouldnt even allow you to go to 8'?? that sucks. I was going to say that the facade looks kind of "cut off" and my advice was going to be to put some sort of roof looking structure ontop to make it look less temporary looking, but i guess that height "law" would make my suggestion useless.

If i were you, i would go to the mayor and demand some sort of permit or something to build above 8'

Thread Information