HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: 20 days and counting!!Limited Space

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default 20 days and counting!!Limited Space 
    Well 20 days and counting!!! We have added additional busses for the Viva Haunt Vegas Tour but they are filling FAST!!!!

We want to make sure there is enough time and FOOD to accommodate everyone so we may reach the cut off number SOON!!!

You can still get tickets on line.

www.VegasHauntTour.com

Temperatures finally getting back to normal here , mid to upper 70's this week!!
    Let's see upper 20's in Chicago???? and someone asks why the move???

Hope to see everyone !!

Rich
    Last edited by RJ Productions; 02-25-2008 at 04:36 AM.
    R&J Productions
    Las Vegas, NV
    www.LasVegasHaunts.com

2. Default  
    I hope there will still be at least two available at the end of the week!

3. Default Haunt tour question 
    Hi, can tickets be purchased for the tour alone, I don't plan on sticking around, Especially with this being Vegas where the drinks are free, and the buffets are plentiful.

4. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by hauntedhousenut View Post
    Hi, can tickets be purchased for the tour alone, I don't plan on sticking around, Especially with this being Vegas where the drinks are free, and the buffets are plentiful.
    Sorry, just the tour package. Too much of a nightmare for a one night thing to have to worry about who's on the tour, who just get the haunts....

We will have busses running so people do not have to stay until the end. Just in case a slot machine starting calling your name!!!!
    R&J Productions
    Las Vegas, NV
    www.LasVegasHaunts.com

5. Default  
    a plane calls my name sunday night. Sigh. Hope you have a good tour going there, Rich. Will C Ya in vegas!
    The word for the day is NPD. Check it out.

6. Default  
    You know you could always call in sick on Monday?? Just don't have the hotel operator connect the call for you!!!

Thanks, things are shapping up nicely! It should be a blast! Good food, good friends, good conversation, and haunts thrown in for good measure!!

What happens in Vegas???
    R&J Productions
    Las Vegas, NV
    www.LasVegasHaunts.com

7. Default  
    I pulled monday to wednesday vacation. Other factors decided to jump in, one of them being jury duty come monday. Automobile concerns also led to a package plane and rental deal which means that any cash and carry on my part will be pretty small.
    The plane leaves somewhere round 8 pm, so that kills me off the tour. Hopefully next year. Bleah.
    The word for the day is NPD. Check it out.

8. Default  
    Rich, you've pretty much hit all the Vegas slogans they've used the past couple of years in your posts!

Allan

9. Default  
    Yeah, with the popularity of the "What Happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas" slogan they have started adding different ones! They have actually sued people over the misuse of the slogan!!!

Now it's "Your Vegas is showing!"

Can't complaint though, how many other towns have world reknown slogans???

I don't think "Cleveland, armpit of the nation" should count or Chicago, the Windy City!!! They're more like nicknames!!!
    R&J Productions
    Las Vegas, NV
    www.LasVegasHaunts.com

10. Default  
    No, Vegas definitely earns the right to have catchy slogans that's for sure!

I'm guessing you're not originally from Vegas, right Rich? I haen't been in about 6 or so years, has it changed a lot sine then?

Thanks,
    Allan

Thread Information