HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: The Evil Dead remake

1. Default The Evil Dead remake 
    The Evil Dead (2009)

A Book of the Dead, as well as translations of the text that can summon demons, lay in wait at an archaeologist's cabin in the woods.

www.imdb.com/title/tt0434020/plotsummary

Unknown release date. The writer Sam Raimi and his company The Ghost House Pictures are on the hunt for a new director. And, Bruce Campbell will not play as Ash - but either Sean Scott Williams or Justin Therdoux will play as Ash.

2. Default  
    Lets hope Sam Raimi isnt too wrapped up in Spiderman or some other blockbuster just to let some jerkoff director ruin his masterpiece. Im sorry if this is being put out on Ghosthouse and Sam Raimi just is producing it and really not involved only other than make $ off of it I dont want to see it! Ya I want to see it but I want to see it done right! An updated version with todays cgi ect would be awesome. But you will never replace Bruce Campbell either. And I doubt he will even make a cameo. Its about like remaking Halloween. You cant top the original! Enough said!
    Damon
    Damon Carson

3. Default  
    I didn't think this was going to be made for awhile. I will be honest with you, I didn't really like the first couple evil dead movies.
    Jared Layman

Thread Information