HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Conventions?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default  
    Thanks for the input everyone.

I really wanted to get out to TW this year, but a few things came up and it just isn't an option for me.

Right now MHC fits my schedule perfectly, so I'm looking forward to getting out there.

It sounds like Eastern Haunters Convention has a great tour lined up as well with Terror Behind Walls, Fright Factory, and such. Does anybody know anything else about them?

And as far as getting a look at other haunts this season. I'm making a trip October out to New Orleans to see The Mortuary, House of Shock, and 13th Gate.

Thanks for the help,

2. Default In my personal experience 
    Jordan, you've gotten a lot of great advice so I have just one peice to add. Make sure that you soak everything in and learn not only good ideas, but the bad ideas that you can learn what NOT to do from them. I have grown the most from watching others and figuring out how I could make it work for me. Not saying that you shouldn't make mistakes (another way that I have learned alot too) but sometimes you can let others make some mistakes for you!
    Do Vegan Zombies eat heads of lettuce?

Thread Information