HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Dinning Room Scares?

1. Default Dinning Room Scares? 
    Trying to get some idea's for good dinning room scares? Whats your favorite?
    The gods cast the very worst mortal sinners and immortal enemies into TARTARUS for endless punishment, torment and suffering!!!

2. Default  
    Air cannon under the table..

Binky

3. Default  
    we had a break away table with the plats and cups glued down. alot of people do it, buts a good scare
    Sean De Wane
    ----------------------------------------------
    The De Wane Asylum
    www.dewaneasylum.com

4. Default  
    The weighted chandelier that falls onto a metal table top isn't too bad.

I like the really gory dinner with the corpses around the table with the simple drop picture at the end of the room as well. Its a decent jumper type distraction scare and drop pictures are good for having an actor work two scenes.

5. Default  
    Well, there's always grandpa telling the story of how he lost his arm via woodchipper while people are trying to eat.

But a pneumatic head springing out from under dinner plates works just a well.
    Last edited by Smiley; 03-12-2008 at 03:16 AM.

6. Default  
    Ravens Grin Inn, 411 carroll st.mount carroll ill.
    ..then something grabs their ankle! It's Grandpa's hand on the end of his severed arm! It just crawled across the room to getcha!

a few years ago I wanted to build something very unusual in my kitchen, something that I figured very probably that no one else would have.
    the ceiling is 12 ft high. The antique cabinets stop about 9 feet high so I bought wood to match the stuff the cabinets are made out of and built numerous flying buttresses up to the ceiling..one of them is an "attack" buttress....

I am always amused when some kid will say:"Buttress", you made that word up!"

..maybe I did? a long, long time ago. A girlfriend told me I had a "medieval" look to me. I bet I had relatives alive back then, did anybody else?
    Don't lie, I know some of you were spontaneously generated much more recently.

Thread Information