HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Xtreme Creators......WOW !!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Default  
    Ravens Grin Inn, 411 carroll st.mount carroll ill.
    I'm sorry. What with Transworld beginning so soon this might sound like a blasphemous thing to say but I can't let that previous statement pass by unnoticed.
    If you have haunt and the customers you have every year Expect to see the newest and biggest props, then buy them and hope it all works to your financial advantage, I really hope that it does.
    BUT! A large critter is an impressive thing to look at and contemplate, all the thinking and work that went into designing and building it ,BUT will the customers be impressed enough for the expenses involved? Time will tell. It's a monetary gamble. We all know the haunters and haunt actors will be impressed along with the auctioneer who sells all of them when you go bankrupt! (Sorry, that was a nasty thing to bring up, but it can happen and has, a few too many times.)
    Having just a warehouse packed full of large robotic critters does not make a customer-impressed, profitable haunted show, maybe you already know this, I only posted this because it seemed maybe ......you didn't?
    There are So many different ways to run a haunted show and almost any style can be made to entertain your customers, I'm not saying that anything is particulairly wrong or should be avoided ..if you think it over carefully first, that is......it's just when I think of all the people I have scared with a garbage bag ..or a cardboard cut out......I buy a new garbage bag every couple of years whether I need one or not!

2. Default  
    I'm going to the dollar store tomorrow and I'm not leaving until they sell me only ONE garbage bag. I'm not paying for a whole box of 10 when I only need one right now. This is all some kind of consumer propaganda mind screw and I'm not going to take it anymore!

I think if there is going to be continued animatronic proliferation, these should be always moved around the country from haunt to haunt so the Russians won't know where they are.

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

3. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Chrise View Post
    I think if there is going to be continued animatronic proliferation, these should be always moved around the country from haunt to haunt so the Russians won't know where they are.
    LMAO what?!

4. Default  
    John called me this morning from Vegas and reserved a space at MHC. Come see his stuff in person!

5. Default Refreshing 
    Having looked at their website, I have to say it is refreshing to see them create something that big and have be an original, not just a modified prop from another company. Looks great!!!
    Do Vegan Zombies eat heads of lettuce?

6. Default  
    Wow, looks great. Good luck to you guys at MWHC, and hope to see your next year at TW.
    Brad Bowen
    Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
    www.ultimatefear.net

7. Default  
    My booth was next to Johns and THE GRUDGE ROCKS! It sounds like a giant monster growling & snarling. The movements are really cool with a fist that pounds the ground and another that swings out with a double joint in both arms. And then the torso lifts up high to about 13 14 feet while the head is moving the whole time. I think this thing is built to last. I know how important durabilty is to john so he wont skimp.

8. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by Infoamtek View Post

Who is Jon Fuller?
    Brian Warner
    Owner of Evilusions www.EVILUSIONS.com
    Technical Director of Forsaken Haunted House www.Forsakenhaunt.com
    Mechanical Designer (animatronics) at Gore Galore www.Gore-Galore.com

9. Default  
    ForShame Gadget! Take it back! Jon FULLER is a awesome artist!
    I was blessed to see some of the in progress pics of the Grudge, and I was not disappointed in the finished puece, I had to go by and see it a few times and lt the creators, Know how impressed I was by their work!
    Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

10. Default  
    I know, I am a horrible person rob.
    Brian Warner
    Owner of Evilusions www.EVILUSIONS.com
    Technical Director of Forsaken Haunted House www.Forsakenhaunt.com
    Mechanical Designer (animatronics) at Gore Galore www.Gore-Galore.com

Thread Information