HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: 13th Hour Magazine

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. 13th Hour Magazine 
    Does anyone know the URL of the 13th hour magazine on the internet? Google has failed me today with any information on them. I like the approach and layout and would like to learn more. I am still a huge fan of Hauntworld and other industry magazines, but I say the more print media out there about all of this fun we have the better. I was glad I got a copy at Transworld and it sounded like if they scanned your badge you may expect to see them show up in your mailbox in the near future.

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by milkunits; 03-21-2008 at 02:48 PM. Reason: Added the fact I did try that wonderful search engine google :)
    Mooo or Booo, what ever suits your fancy

2. Default  
    i have been searching myself! they are very hard to find!!! let me know if you come up with it!
    Pre-Produced and Custom Haunted Attraction TV Commercials at www.elswarro.com

3. Default  
    The magazine says they are a publication of "Imagination Publications,LLC". Their website seems to be down at the moment.
    http://imaginationpublications.com/

They do list an email address.
    13thhourmagazine@imaginationpublications.com

Hope this helps somewhat
    Jim H
    Dark Raven Designs
    http://www.darkravendesigns.net

4. Default  
    Thanks Jim!
    Pre-Produced and Custom Haunted Attraction TV Commercials at www.elswarro.com

5. Default  
    Boy OH Boy did I give these guys a STERN finger shaking at! seems that I wasnt included in the magazine....... Comeon! other than that its a very nice very large magazine that would look at home on a coffee table........
    Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

6. Default Impressive 
    The magazine looks fantastic, I agree, more of a coffee table book than magazine. I'm just not sure about the longevity, not wishing any ill will at all, in fact, best of luck. I would expect the next one to be a bit thinner though, can't imagine that there is that much of a market for it. Some advertisers had multi page spreads, never have seen that in HW or HA. We'll see what happens.

As far as content goes, there wasn't a whole lot, hopefully that will change.

I did receive the new Hauntworld right before I left for Vegas, haven't made it through it yet, but my first impression was that it looks great, and was filled with some good content.
    Chris Stafford
    1331 Entertainment Group
    Denver Haunted Houses - The Asylum & 13th Floor Haunted House http://www.getscared.com
    13th Floor Haunted House - San Antonio, Texas http://www.13thfloorsanantonio.com
    13th Floor Haunted House - Phoenix, Arizona http://www.13thflooraz.com

7. Default  
    The reason advertisers had multi page spreads is because they were all given free ads! I don't see them as ever being able to get the $5000 a page they are asking per full page ad.

8. Default  
    Ravens Grin Inn, 411 carroll st.mount carroll ill.
    The decline of newspapers and all print media began 20 years ago with cable TV having all those channels and continued with the rise of the internet.
    Being in that business has to be trickier than ever before.

9. Default  
    This magazine is amazing and I do hope they continue with the publication. On the video at Transworld I noticed in small print it said Oak Island Productions.

10. Default  
    WOW 5000 a AD? Can you imagine the look on the face of the salesperson trying to sell me that ADSPACE, as I am literally dieing from Laughing on my end of the PHONE.... I know that you and all of your sales staff Have heard Me laughing outloud when asked to pay for advertisement. as well as the people over at HAM, I know that as marketing goes, people say you cant afford to advertise, but most of us SMALL VENDORS cant afford to ADVERTISE . BUT hey whats it going be.... a AD in HW or feed the family the next two months!
    Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Thread Information