HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Pirate movie help

1. Default Pirate movie help 
    I'm trying to find the name of a movie I saw when I was a little kid, which would have put it around 1970 or so. The one scene I remember was the pirates tying someone to the mast, slicing him (I think) open with a sword and then pulling him up the mast. Pretty disturbing for my young mine, but now I'd like to see it again. Ring any bells with anyone?

2. Default  
    .....Treasure Island?

3. Default  
    Ravens Grin Inn, 411 carroll st.mount carroll ill.
    "HHHM?" Sounds likie "Mr. Rogers" to me..Jolly Rogers!
    Think how messy that would be, blood and entrails dripping down all over the mast, rigging and deck, running off the deck, into the ocean, making the sharks trail the ship...
    The smell alone would be enough to disturb my appetite.
    As adults we often find disappointment when we revisit those movies from our childhood.
    "To Hell and Back" WW2 story of Audie Murphy is really a pretty corn-ball movie by modern standards but to me as a kid, WOW! Cable Tv came to town and showed me some of the fallaciys of my young mind's perceptions.
    Good luck finding it.

Thread Information