HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Terror Field Video

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default Terror Field Video 
    I have put together a video for my haunted house, you can check it out at www.terrorfield.com/Forum/login.php
    Register then check out the video Forum where you can pic from Broadband or Dialup. We will Have a high def and DVD version Available soon on the Auction.

2. Default  
    WHAT VIDEO FORUM???
    Hearseman
    "One foot in the grave, the other on the pedal"

3. Default  
    You probably can't see the Video Forum because you need to Register on their message board AND then log in.

Terror Field has set their message board up where you must register and login, in order to even see the forum with the video. Forcing you to register before you allowed to see the video is an effort to boost the number of registered users on their message board.
    Happy Haunting,

Adam Drendel
    Webmaster of http://www.HauntedIllinois.com

Visit us on Facebook for the latest updates! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Haunte...m/225595667213

4. Default  
    Well it wasn't just that, I just set up the Forum a month ago and yeah we want visitors but also why wouldn't you have people register in order to view the videos :twisted:

5. Default  
    I assume I am not the only one who will say, If I visit a site and have to register to even view content , I will just leave.

6. Default Thanks For Sharing! 
    Raycliff Manor Guest
    Cool Stuff! Thanks for sharing. I especially like the smoking skull. :twisted:

Kel

7. Default  
    personally i think you guys are making too much out of this... registering isnt hard!

8. Default  
    Didn't you register in order to be on this site :?: :!:
    Steven
    Rolling Thunder Productions

A Tisket A Tasket, They Put Me In This Casket!!

9. Default  
    I think what everyone is complaining about is not just that they have to register. It's the fact that they have to take the time to register on a website for a one-shot deal like a video download. Most people, myself included (no offense), will most likely register to get the download but not visit the site frequently after that point. Some may never go back. I think that is what the complaint is. As for registering on this site, I was comfortable doing that because I am on here EVERY DAY. Sometimes multiple times a day. Why should someone have to register for a site they are only going to visit ONCE? :?

Just my two cents.
    Happy Haunting,

Adam Drendel
    Webmaster of http://www.HauntedIllinois.com

Visit us on Facebook for the latest updates! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Haunte...m/225595667213

10. Default  
    I did register but never received and info to my email.
    Hearseman
    "One foot in the grave, the other on the pedal"

Thread Information