HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: FX Makeup Workshop - NYC

1. Default FX Makeup Workshop - NYC 
    FX Makeup Workshop

New York: May 10th & 11th

2 Day Workshop includes:

Day 1: Bald Caps, Air Brush Makeup Techniques, Creating ProsAide & Silicone Gel Filled appliances.

Day 2: Applying Sillicone Gel Filled & ProsAide appliances, Complete Character Makeup.

I am not giving this workshop only passing along the information, If anyone is interested please contact me directly, beardedbil22 at yahoo dot com.
    Thanks!
    Bill

Foam Latex/Airbrushing

2. Default  
    who is giving this workshop?
    Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

3. Default  
    Kevin
    Sleepy Hollow Productions, LLC / Folklore Haunted House

4. Default  
    I am not 100% sure if Michael Mosher himself is giving the workshop or not. But his work can be seen here: http://www.makeupguy.com/

And his IMDB page is here: http://imdb.com/name/nm0608674/

He has worked on a lot of great horror films.

If you do sign up to take the class, please mention my name Bill Rod
    I believe it is $625 for the 2 day workshop and includes supplies. You may want to bring a model for the 2nd day also. Thanks!
    Bill

5. Default  
    Very Good looking Educational classes! I recommend this for anyone who has a yearning for FX!
    Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

6. Default beginner fx classes? 
    Wow! That's cool....I'm afraid my skill level isn't there yet! Anyone know of beginner fx classes (don't laugh!) a little closer to texas? I've looked around Houston, Dallas/Ft Worth, Austin -- but can't seem to find anyone! if not, can anyone recommend some good DVD's, books, articles --anything? I really appreciate it. We're going into our 2nd year and we want to do a better fx job ...thanks!
    "Enthusiasm is one of the most powerful engines of success. When you do a thing, do it with your might. Put your whole soul into it. Stamp it with your own personality. Be active, be energetic, be enthusiastic and you will accomplish your object. Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm."
    ~Ralph Waldo Emerson~

7. Default  
    tkaska are you coming to HAUNTCON, If so be sure to sit in on our FX demo opening morning at 9:30 Thats about as Houston as we are gonna get.
    AGAIN To anybody thinking about going to the Davidentertainment seminars.... STOP THINKING, AND DO IT!

8. Default  
    Wow! Those pics are amazing! I am completely jealous of ANYONE who can execute a seamless bald cap (a skill I severly lack....*sniff)
    Do Vegan Zombies eat heads of lettuce?

9. Default  
    Katie
    That is why they make those cool electric shears..."Relax, it will grow back"

Louis Brown
    Owner, operator, and dish washer
    at
    DarkWood Manor

Thread Information