HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: So who is going?

Hybrid View

1. Default So who is going? 
    I'm might try to go! They have some major haunts they're going to tour and I wouldn't mind checking them out.

Larry

2. Default  
    We'll be passing this year.
    Looks like fun though.

3. Default  
    I was planning on going this year but with the date being so close to Hauntcon it is impossible to do back to back shows one week apart. You would think there would be lessons to be learned after what happened to Haunt-X & TW.

If the timing is better next year you see us there in 2009! These dates will not be good for either show, just hope it makes another year.
    Regards,
    Jeff Londos
    Monster-Tronics
    Innovators in Haunt Technologies
    www.Monster-Tronics.com
    Proud Member of the Halloween and Haunt Vendor Association
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpYFWm4BNmc

4. Default  
    Well it did kinda spring up a bit late in the planning stages but I do think its a market you can't ignore. I think they're only charging like $200 bucks for a booth, hardly seems like they're charging anything but an amount that says "YO VENDOR COME ON DOWN"!

I think this shows up your alley. I know they only have two booths left and then they're sold out.

Larry

5. Default  
    We considered this show, but at this point a 9 hour drive for a unestablished event was a iffy at best risk for us. Booth space was definitely affordable, and Appreciated im sure by the vendors needing to offset the cost of Fuel these days.
    Good Luck to all involved with the show, and I hope everyone has a great time.

On a sidenote why are all of the responses in here from Michigan and that one guy from St.Louis?
    Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

6. Default  
    We'll be there for the entire weekend but won't have a booth. Quick ride from CT.
    Scott Ames

Thread Information