HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Sat. April 12th= Busy!

1. Default Sat. April 12th= Busy! 
    Ravens Grin Inn, 411 carroll st.mount carroll ill.
    We just sold ten tickets, they have to eat first, drove 115 miles to get here , want to enter the house at 9pm and be done by 10 pm, a lot of them are German exchange students, at the same time another group is supposed to be here to play Hyde & Seek in the house plus we took two other calls for tonight!
    (Why couldn't one of these groups get here here at 7 when I opened ..then I would not be sitting at this keyboard...waiting..?)
    Jessica told them not to want a quick tour then begin dragging their feet and being hesitant and scared or begin asking me 100 questions to which they expect total answers . "Tick-Tock, tick-tock" Goes your clock, remember. (Just don't blame me if you guys go slow....) The candle burnt too far down to make my sundial work!

2. Default  
    Ravens Grin Inn, 411 carroll st.mount carroll ill.
    Their 60 minute tour became a bit longer but they sure did not seem to notice.
    The last tour became a personal endurance test for me. I seemed to come through it OK. Besides endurance it was also experimentation and was it FUN! My new ad-libs were flying and very well received!

3. Default  
    German exchange students. LOL! Interesting did they stay most of that 60 minutes drueling over your hot german manequins sitting atop your german tank room??? Ha ha ha!
    Damon
    Damon Carson

Thread Information