HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Who makes Granny to wolf?

1. Default Who makes Granny to wolf? 
    Who makes the rocking Granny to Wolf animation? Does she rock aswell? How impressive is the effect? Does anyone have any video of it? Thanx

2. Default  
    Ravens Grin Inn, 411 carroll st.mount carroll ill.
    I'm guessing a big old Granny dress has something to do with hiding some portions of the effect.
    Women must have loved those huge dresses, you can hide so much under them, not like "Truth" in bikini-land!

3. Default  
    That would be ScareFactory. There was a great segment on Leno where he had a bunch of props on, including this one. I tried a search and it must have been taken off youtube.

EDIT
    Found the video: http://crackle.com/c/Funny/Jay_Leno's_REAL_Scary_Halloween_Products/1597243/#ml=o%3D15%26fc%3D1%26fx%3D

It does not look like it rocks back and forth, as opposed to what I previously thought
    Last edited by SSP; 04-21-2008 at 09:57 AM.
    - - Luke - -

4. Default  
    Thanx , That was it . You da man for finding the clip. I appreciate it. Dave

Thread Information